Follow Us

twitter facebook email

Cottage Property Insurance

There are two types of property insurance for your cottage:

•    Basic coverage: It protects your seasonal cottage and belongings. You also have the option to add protection for seasonal detached buildings. 

•    Broad coverage: It provides you with extended protection for your year-round cottage. This insurance includes coverage for detached buildings, like a boathouse or shed, as well as your belongings.